Classic FD30S Internal Flat Entrance Fire Door – Alnwick
FireShield FD30S doors have been tested to BS EN 1634 and delivered consistent test results to confidently offer at least 30 minutes of protection from fire and smoke. Our test results can be found here
Fully parametric Revit models are also available to support the Golden Thread of Information, download them for free for use in BIM to support your fire door specification.
Dual certification was always our goal, so as well as fire safety, our doors have security running through their core. FireShield is also tested to PAS 24 and accredited by Secured by Design to offer you a safe and secure flat entrance solution.
- BM TRADA Q Mark Manufacturer
- PAS 24 & Secured by Design
- Tested to BS EN 1634
- Meets all compulsory building regulations for apartments, flats and housing associations
- Perfect door use as a flat entrance door
- Specialist fire frame and Agriber core
- Test evidence available upon request
- Choose from five colours
- Revit models available
Available inDoor Builder Find a Retailer
- Standard Single Rebate Doorset Dimensions
- Width: Min: Contact Us mm Max: Contact Us mm
- Height: Min: Contact Us mm Max: Contact Us mm
- Depth: 44mm
*All heights do not include external cills
**Sizes are to be used as a guide. Final specification will be confirmed at the point of order. Contact Bowater Doors for more information.